Thursday 20 March 2014

Comic-Con Episode IV: A Fan's Hope
Dir: Morgan Spurlock
2011
****
These are my people. I'm a huge Comic geek and attend all the conventions. The cosplay is fun, I don't take part in all that and half the time I have no idea what people are doing, talking about or dressed as but I do love comics and there I can talk to my people and buy stuff I need to complete and keep me happy in my little life. Spurlock captures exactly what the Cons are like and who attends them, Comic-Con is the biggest and ugliest of the lot, I tend to go to smaller ones and ones that are more specific but they're all essentially the same. It's a sad truth about them not being about comics anymore though, something I have found more and more frustrating over the years. It's nice to see a film about something I'm passionate about other than film obviously!

No comments:

Post a Comment