Tuesday 27 May 2014

The Twilight SagaEclipse
Dir: David Slade
2010
*
I can see why David Slade wanted a piece of the action, Twilight is loved just as much as it is hated, but I don't think he brought anything new to the franchise. I don't see how people can get so excited about a story in which absolutely nothing happens. It's incredibly boring, the actors certainly look bored, most of who could have been replaced by cardboard cut outs. The special effects are so bad that I'm wondering if they actually did use cardboard cut outs. The performances are forgettable, the characters are forgettable, the story could be told in five minutes and I'm really struggling to figure out what the overall point is. It's so forgettable in fact I've almost forgotten what film it is I'm supposed to be reviewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment