Tuesday 11 November 2014



Iron Man 2
Dir: Jon Favreau
2010
***
'If it ain't broke don't fix it' seemed to be the motto here but unfortunately I wanted a little more or should I say, a little less. There were too many sub-plots going on and as much as I was looking forward to The Avengers, I remember finding this to be more of a franchise set-up than the sequel Iron Man deserved (although Black Widow makes up for this somewhat). I have got over this and now it works well as an overall bigger project but at the time I was disappointed. I hate it when an actor is changed too, although I did like the way Don Cheadle was introduced to the film. I also really liked seeing Iron Man drunk. Not as good as the first but then this has been made up for ten-fold. A real learning curve for the Marvel studio this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment