Tuesday 10 February 2015

It's Complicated
Dir: Nancy Meyers
2009
*
Well what do you know, Nancy Meyers has finally made a film that I didn't 100% hate. I only 99% hated it. Not because the story, script or directing has got any better but purely because I like Steve Martin and I thought Alec Baldwin was strangely watchable. Other than those reason I hated it. The kids where horrible, the adults weren't much better, the script was vomit-inducing and watching Alec Baldwin cup Meryl Streep's naughty bits and proclaim "It feels good to be home" and Meryl Streep declaring "I like a lot of semen" was more than I could take. If they weren't A - list celebrities this would be passed off as another dumb 'Gross-out' movie. Needless to say I didn't like it. Meryl Streep is better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment