Tuesday 3 February 2015

You Don't Mess with the Zohan
Dir: Dennis Dugan
2008
*
So, Adam Sandler has worked out he's not funny enough just being himself and has gone into character acting. Shame his character Zohan seems to be a poor mans version of an amalgamation of Sacha Baron Cohen's Borat and Bruno.

It's one thing being unfunny but it's another thing to be unfunny while trying to copy someone who is. I don't think Adam Sandler is racist though, I don't think he actually has the slightest idea that what he does is generally offensive either, it's more ignorance than anything. I'm afraid only the ignorant and starved of entertainment could really enjoy this and that's me being as polite as I can about this rubbish and the people who like it.


Also, Dennis Dugan needs to retire and John Turturro needs to stop this madness, he's too good for this nonsense!

No comments:

Post a Comment